Blog Archive

Monday, August 24, 2009

Cabin!


We all had a blast at the cabin last weekend!  I guess I will tell you more under the pics!
All the fam in front of the cabin
Maisy, being her cute self...put shoes on sleeping Zach
While we roasted marshmallows...Matt put away the rafts
We used the rafts so much...thanks Matt for bringing them!
Roasting marshmallows
We were all roasting marshmallows and Maisy comes and gets one, then picks up a stick, puts it on and roasts it!  All by herself she did this...soo cute!
My Dad and Gem swimming
James jumping off the rock
Me jumping off the rock
Abbie jumping off the rock
Jake jumping off the rock
James, Abbie, and Me climbing out of the freezing water
Jake getting off the tube
James, Christian, and Frederick on the raft
Matt and Maisy on the raft
Abbie, Elli, and Me on the raft
The cutest pic of Bodhi and Zach
Eww...craw-dads
My Dad driving the boat
Abbie tubing

1 comment:

Acker Family said...

What??? Why wasn't I invited? I leave the state and you forget about me? That looks like so much fun! makes me sad to live so far away! Who is that girl with the crawdad? Whose cabin? Did you sleepover?

Blog Backround

Voting