Blog Archive

Monday, March 29, 2010

Good ol' Idaho:D

It has been a long time, but I have to blog my fun trip to Boise! First, thank you Hayes' family for having me and Stacie and Jess for taking me:] I had a blast with cute little Beckham and energetic Maisy! Here are some pictures!!!
What a cutie pie!
We had fun in the car making silly faces!
no need to say anything except...she's a doll!
Another silly face!
Maisy would shake every mannequin's hand, talk to them, and even name them...there was Jess and Milo, etc! She even talked to the ones in Gap Body haha!
Stacie being the head(looked more real in person...it was weird!)
I think the monkey is almost as big as him?!
:)
Not much to say except...CUTE!
He's so "snuggly buggly"
My favorite!
What a peaceful, cute boy
Sorry it is sideways...still cute though:D
I want to go visit again because I had so much fun! Thanks again:)

1 comment:

Hayes Family said...

Oh, we had so much fun with you guys! We miss you!

Blog Backround

Voting